Role of benefit-risk assessment and pharmaco-economics in decision-making of medicines
Let us guide you through the Role of benefit-risk assessment and pharmaco-economics in decision-making of medicines topic and get the necessary knowledge and skills to do it right
- 150min workload
This course gives you an introduction into the principles and methods of comparative Benefit-Risk assessment and their role of benefit-risk assessment in decision-making of medicines.
The course provides insight in the changing health care environment and gives an overview of the different stakeholders that are involved in pharmacotherapeutic decision-making. Specific attention is given to the drivers and background of the different stakeholders and the rationale of benefit/risk and pharmacoeconomic evaluations in decision-making.
What will you learn
At the end of the course, you will:
- Have insight in the changing healthcare environment
- Be able to delineate the process of decision-making
- Be able to explain the rationale of benefit-risk and pharmacoeconomic evaluation
- Know the different stakeholders involved in the process of decision-making and be aware of the differences between key drivers of stakeholders
- Be able to examine and demonstrate the viewpoint of a stakeholder in an example case
- Videorecorded lectures
- Lecture slides and supplemental reading materials
- Continuous individual progress assessments
- Final exam quiz
- Certificate of Completion for the course Role of benefit-risk assessment and pharmaco-economics in decision-making of medicines issued by the Am2P partners
Who made this course
ISoP's North American chapter
How does it work
- Sign up with minimal personal information, or sign in if you already have an account
- Register to this course immediately and get access for 12 months
- Follow the different course activities at your own pace
- At the end of the course, you will pass a final examination and, upon success, you will get a Certificate of Completion for the course Role of benefit-risk assessment and pharmaco-economics in decision-making of medicines!
- In case of failure, you can review course activities and retake the final examination quizzes, as long as your 12 months active period is on!
Register now and get access to the course for 12 months!
|Individual||250 € / 290 $|
|Groups||Please contact us (price discounts based on group size)|