Minimizing Medication Errors Related to Product Design
Let us guide you through the Minimizing Medication Errors Related to Product Design topic and get the necessary knowledge and skills to do it right
- 120 min workload
The objective of this course is to describe medication errors related to product design and container closure design and learn how to minimize these errors using a systems approach.
What will you learn
At the end of this course, you will :
- Understand how product designs have resulted in post-marketing medication errors
- Understand how these medication errors can be avoided at the design stage by learning from post-marketing experience
- Understand how proactive risk assessment can be done to eliminate error prone design features
- Videorecorded lectures
- Lecture slides and supplemental reading materials
- Continuous individual progress assessments
- Final exam quiz
- Certificate of Completion for the course Minimizing Medication Errors Related to Product Design issued by the Am2P partners
Within which Am2P Certificate
Who made this course
How does it work
- Sign up with minimal personal information, or sign in if you already have an account
- Register to this course immediately and get access for 12 months
- Follow the different course activities at your own pace
- At the end of the course, you will pass a final examination and, upon success, you will get a Certificate of Completion for the course Minimizing Medication Errors Related to Product Design!
- In case of failure, you can review course activities and retake the final examination quizzes, as long as your 12 months active period is on!
Register now and get access to the course for 12 months!
|200 € / 220 $
|Please contact us (price discounts based on group size)