US-EU Regulations: principles and comparison
Let us guide you through the US-EU Regulations: principles and comparison topic and get the necessary knowledge and skills to do it right
- 180 min workload
This course aims to bring you :
- The requirements for Pharmacovigilance in the United States as compared to the ones in the European Union, for Pre-approval and Post-approval and the imminent changes in the European Union and in the United States
What will you learn
At the end of the course, you will have a conceptual understanding of pharmacovigilance regulations and guidelines in the US as related to EU legislation and guidance.
- Videorecorded lectures
- Lecture slides and supplemental reading materials
- Continuous individual progress assessments
- Final exam quiz
- Certificate of Completion for the course US-EU Regulations: principles and comparison issued by the Am2P partners
Within which Am2P Certificate
Who made this course
Boston University School of Medicine
ISoP's North American chapter
How does it work
- Sign up with minimal personal information, or sign in if you already have an account
- Register to this course immediately and get access for 12 months
- Follow the different course activities at your own pace
- At the end of the course, you will pass a final examination and, upon success, you will get a Certificate of Completion for the course US-EU Regulations: principles and comparison!
- In case of failure, you can review course activities and retake the final examination quizzes, as long as your 12 months active period is on!
Register now and get access to the course for 12 months!
|Individual||300 € / 320 $|
|Groups||Please contact us (price discounts based on group size)|