Concepts in Risk Management
Let us guide you through the Concepts in Risk Management topic and get the necessary knowledge and skills to do it right
- 180 min workload
This course aims to give you an overview and to define the concepts necessary to built a risk management plan for medicinal product.
What will you learn
At the end of the course, you will be able to :
- Master the definition of a risk related to medicinal product use, in particular versus toxicity, signal and benefit,
- Define what risk management is,
- Understand the importance of risk perception and communication,
- Provide arguments for promoting the need for risk management.
- Videorecorded lectures
- Lecture slides and supplemental reading materials
- Continuous individual progress assessments
- Final exam quiz
- Certificate of Completion for the course Concepts in Risk Management issued by the Am2P partners
Within which Am2P Certificate
Who made this course
Erasmus Universitair Medisch Centrum
Sanofi-aventis Recherche et Développement
Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli
ISoP's North American chapter
How does it work
- Sign up with minimal personal information, or sign in if you already have an account
- Register to this course immediately and get access for 12 months
- Follow the different course activities at your own pace
- At the end of the course, you will pass a final examination and, upon success, you will get a Certificate of Completion for the course Concepts in Risk Management!
- In case of failure, you can review course activities and retake the final examination quizzes, as long as your 12 months active period is on!
Register now and get access to the course for 12 months!
|Individual||300 € / 350 $|
|Groups||Please contact us (price discounts based on group size)|