Organization for risk management in the industry
Let us guide you through the Organization for risk management in the industry topic and get the necessary knowledge and skills to do it right
- 180 min workload
This course aims to define the general principles needed to build a process for developing Risk Management Plans for a medicinal product by the Industry. This course is based on the experience of a large international pharmaceutical company.
What will you learn
At the end of the course, you will know the main principles for establishing a RMP process in a pharmaceutical company.
- Videorecorded lectures
- Lecture slides and supplemental reading materials
- Continuous individual progress assessments
- Final exam quiz
- Certificate of Completion for the course Organization for risk management in the industry issued by the Am2P partners
Within which Am2P Certificate
Who made this course
Erasmus Universitair Medisch Centrum
Sanofi-aventis Recherche et Développement
Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli
ISoP's North American chapter
How does it work
- Sign up with minimal personal information, or sign in if you already have an account
- Register to this course immediately and get access for 12 months
- Follow the different course activities at your own pace
- At the end of the course, you will pass a final examination and, upon success, you will get a Certificate of Completion for the course Organization for risk management in the industry!
- In case of failure, you can review course activities and retake the final examination quizzes, as long as your 12 months active period is on!
Register now and get access to the course for 12 months!
|Individual||300 € / 350 $|
|Groups||Please contact us (price discounts based on group size)|